Nate had an echo cardiogram today to determine if the infection is in his heart. The test was negative, so the next step is to go back into his brain and determine if the infection is there. He will have surgery today or tomorrow.
As he recovers, he will need some peace and quiet. We ask that visits to the hospital to see him are held off until after his recovery from surgery. Please feel free to send well wishes via this blog or by calling.
We're all pulling for ya Nate. Your skin tight Utah Jazz pants are awaiting your return!